Meet your photographer, Heather
As a photographer, you probably already guessed I have a huge love and passion for photography so here are a few fun facts you probably didn't know about me:
1. My husband and I had our first date on the basketball court Not only did I win the 1 on 1 game that day, I also won an amazing partner to do this crazy life with.
2. We have two very opposite, fun, active boys
3. I love Reese's peanut butter cups in the freezer, I mean, is there any other way?!
4. I am just not a television person, I would rather play games with my family. We love board games, card games, and completely made up, random games,
5. You may find me all dressed up in heels one day and knee deep in mud the next. I like to call it balanced. I love the outdoors and I also enjoy dressing up at times.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I cant wait to get to know you and start telling your story through your very own personalized photos session. Please leave a note here indicating the memories you want to capture and I will be in touch with you soon.
Studio location: 205 N. Main St; Olivet, MI 49076